Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm BOREDD!!!!

So now that school is almost out I hardly have anything to do. I don't really get homework or anything so yeah don't know what to do with my spare time. :/ I am so ready for summer though, can't wait to be able to sleep in. Hopefully I will be able to see my family that lives in Utah this summer, which is most of my family. I really want to see my sister and her husband, I love them to pieces. :)
Today was my older brother's birthday. He's 19 now, gettin older. He'll be leavin for a mission soon for our church and we should find out where he will be soon. I will miss him so so so much. He's a great brother :)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

I can't wait to see u either!!!

heather said...

Boo what about me? Just kidding. I am excited to see ya. PS read a book from one of the church leaders. They are amazing.

Eric and Aubrey said...

You know...I hear that babysitting is a GREAT way to give service and I'd even be willing to sacrifice and let you use up some of all your free summer time on my kids...just to give you something to do! :)