Thursday, May 1, 2008

Giving Gas


So today my dad was at a board meeting. Well my mom knew his truck was about out of gas so we took the car to get the truck to go and fill it up. After we filled it with gas we took the car and went home and left the truck full of gas. When my dad was on his way out to his truck when he remembered that he needed gas and he had a few dollars. So he turned on his truck and relized that it was already full. He got kinda scared wondering how the heck there was already gas in there. So he calls my mom up and asks if we had put gas in the car already. Well at first my mom said no thinking that it would be really funny until my dad got really really scared then she was like just kidding we did. My dad thought he was going CRAZY!!! But me and my mama sure did have a kick out of it :) :)

No comments: