Monday, June 30, 2008

Dallas




On saturday we(the family) went to Dallas. Cody needed to go to the Temple and we went and saw where JFK was assasinated. Well mack and I had to wait insie the lobby of the Temple for about 5 hrs, not the most fun thing to do but we survived :) after ALL the fun we went to eat at Gators, pretty good food, then went and saw where JFK was assasinated. It was very interesting. These two guys were there telling us all this stuff that I had no idea about!!! So we bought the magazine and the movie and it was so crazy!!! On our way back to the car this guy gave me something and i thought it was free but after he handed it to me he asked for $5. I said you can have it back. I was so confused why he gave it to me then asked for my money, what if I just took off with it? Then what would he do?

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

i love your pictures!!! and i can't wait to see you...VERY SOON! :)