Sunday, June 22, 2008

Austin Park and Pizza





Today we went to austin park and pizza. Had sooo much fun :). I went with mack,cody,trisha,and matt. I got to play lazer tag for the first time and i won and played putt putt for the first time and got second even though i think cody cheated :/. When we went on the go-carts cody ran me into a wall and some guy had to come and pull me away(they need to put a reverse on those things) and we got into trouble for bumping each other cause in was against the rules :( We went on bumper boats and i got so totally wet, which wasn't cool cause my hair looked a mess and my make-up ran on my face but it was a fun ride cause you got to shoot at people with water :) hints the soaking.
I wouldn't eat the pizza if i were ya'll cause it made me sick, i wasn't very happy about that. Everthing else was good though :)

2 comments:

DNAgallows said...

I am glad you had a good time! Thanks for befriending my in-laws. I know they enjoyed their time with you and are grateful to call you friends! As we are too.

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

That sounds like a terrific time. You are a wonderful girl. I love all your pictures.